NDNA AWARDS 2019
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The NDNA Awards 2019 will open for registration and voting in December 2018. The awards are open to any early years setting and its staff
- Closing date for entries is 31 March 2019. Entries received after this deadline will not be accepted
- Entries for public voting awards (Nursery of the Year, Practitioner of the Year and Healthy Nursery of the Year) must be made online through the NDNA Nursery Awards voting website
- If an allegation or complaint against any awards registrant is received, the nursery will be contacted and a formal investigation may be conducted by NDNA. NDNA reserves the right to withdraw any nursery from the awards process if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any deliberate attempt to manipulate the result
- NDNA board members and staff and their nursery settings are not eligible for entry
- 2018 winners of awards are not eligible for entry to the same award in 2019. E.g. A winner of the 2018 Nursery of the Year award North cannot enter the same award in 2019 but can enter another award such as Healthy Nursery of the Year or Best use of Technology. A winner of Practitioner of the Year 2018 cannot enter the same award in 2019 but could enter Manager of the Year
- Only one parent/carer vote per registered child at the nursery will be accepted
- All entrants will receive an acknowledgement email in early April 2019
- Shortlisting of all awards will take place during April/May. Interviews by telephone/skype or face to face and/or visits to settings may be conducted by NDNA staff or their representatives in order to provide additional information for the judging panel
- The decision taken by the judges will be final and no further correspondence will be entered into
- The prizes are as stated and cannot be changed
- NDNA Nursery Awards ceremony will take place on 28 June where the winners will be announced and subsequently published on the NDNA website and in the NDNA membership magazine
- All entrants must be willing to take part in any publicity for the NDNA Awards1
- For all awards, the setting may be asked to provide additional information after their submission and after voting has closed
- NDNA cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with any system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any votes being lost or not properly registered or recorded
- Anyone directly connected in any way with the delivery of the Awards, including NDNA trustees and staff, are not eligible to vote
- Communication. We will send you emails about your entry into the NDNA awards. If you are shortlisted we will contact you to invite you to our awards ceremony on 28 June and to request your support for publicity for the awards.
We use your personal information to run and administer our awards and to communicate with you. This includes Information you provide to us when entering our awards: your name, email address, postal address, telephone number and information you provide about your setting. We collect this information online when you enter it.
Use of your information
When you enter an award we do not ask for your consent to send you further communications about our awards or other NDNA services. However, you do have the right to ask us to stop sending you marketing communications. All our email communications include clearly visible unsubscribe and opt-out links for changing preferences. You can opt-out of communications or update your preferences at any time by emailing email@example.com.
Sharing of information
Personal Information collected by us will be used by NDNA only and not passed to third parties unless you have given consent, except where the product or service is delivered by a third party on our behalf, or we are obliged by law to do so. If those third parties are based outside the EU, we will ensure that their data processing activities are compliant with EU law. We will only keep data for as long as necessary.
Retention of information
We retain your information for as long as required either by UK or EU law and/or as long as we need it to fulfil our awards process and/or to provide you with services or information you have requested or signed up to and for the legitimate running of the NDNA awards.